This blog post is about one of my other passions, cook! I'm a foodie, not just about the eating part of it, but I also love to cook. So, I want to do some tasty posts and share with you some simple recipes.
Being a programmer is not a healthy profession. We spend long hours sitting in front of a computer and this isn't helping our body. But we can change it by making some sport and putting the fast food aside and start cooking healthy and tasty food!
You can start right now, so I wrote down a recipe that you can make in 15 minutes. I hope you like!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 Shortcrust pastry packs
- 3 Tuna cans
- 1 Corn can
- 2 Onions
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Sugar spoon
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 Egg
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Saute onions and garlic minced for 5 minutes.
- Add the drained tuna and corn.
- Season it with sugar, salt, oregano and pepper.
- Open the 2 shortcrust pastry packs and make 4 rectangles. Add the tuna and corn filling to two of them. Cover it with the other 2 rectangles and close them with the help of a fork.
- Brush with the beaten egg.
- Place in the oven preheated to 200ºC for 7 minutes.
The final result.
comments powered by Disqus